Things to do here....
Want to try deployment solutions. Will be interesting to see how some of this works. Not sure where to begin. Should I try a gulp deploy using rsync or should I try using ShipIt?
Shipit was attempted, but there were lots of problems. They seemed to stem from trying to deploy from a Windows system. The issues all seemed to revolve around directory paths. I also tried doing some of this more manually, but so far have failed to create a symbolic link on the remote system.
Currently I am using an rsync deploy. One thing with this deploy is I cannot use the archive flag for rsync as it messes up file permissions.
- Button design test
- Attempt to access the camera from an input control
- This is an attempt to recreate some styles in CSS I used to make back in the '90s with Photoshop
- Event listing style test
- Link test
- Panda - from a book on CSS
- Quiz test
- Quiz test 2
- Sequence page, used to illustrate the answer to a puzzle
- Style tests with SASS
- This is just playing with CSS
- Twig template test page
- Touch test page